Well, that season six premiere was a doozy. Episode 2 is sure to be even wilder.
Season 5s finale left everyone with the burning question, Waitis Angela actually dead?! after Tommy mistakenly shot her in the chestand Murderers, episode 1 of season 6, definitively answered it. We dont have to wonder about Assistant United States Attorney Angela Valdes anymore. Or do we? Anything is possible, right?
Regardless of whether were treated to an Angela-related miracle, season sixs second episode is going to be spicy. We caught a glimpse of season 6s ultimate Ghost-Tommy showdown, and Tommys relationship with LaKeisha is on the verge of falling apart. Tariq, meanwhile, is the most enigmatic player in the gameno one knows quite where he stands at the moment, which means he could tip the scales to favor either Ghost or Tommy at any time. Everyones agendas are colliding, and lets not forget Ghost still has to continue precariously balancing his dangerous double life.
season 6, episode 2, Whose Side Are You On, is right around the corner. Heres everything you need to know about watching it.
When and where does Powerseason 6, episode 2 air?
The second episode of Powerseason 6,Whose Side Are You On, premieres on Sept. 1 at 8pm ET.It airs exclusively on
How to streamPowerseason 6
- Cost: $25 to $40 per month (40% off first month)for Sling TV | $9 per month for Starz
- : Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV,, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
Sling TV is split up between two packages. You can choose whether to pay $25 per month for a single package or double upfor $40. Either way, the Starz add-onand thus aPower live streamwill cost an additional$9 per month.Moreover, if premium channels are your thing, Sling has plenty to pick from at competitive prices.(Heres .)
2) Starz app
- Cost: $8.99 per month
- Devices: iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Mac, PC, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire Stick, Xbox One, Xbox One S, select Samsung Smart TVs
The Starz app is the cheapest and most direct way to stream Power. Not only do you get every current and previous episode of Power, but youll also get access to any other Starz show, like Outlander and American Gods. Additionally, youll be able to watchStarz lineup of current popular films.
- Cost: $7.99 to $40 per month(after a 7-day free trial)for Hulu orHulu with Live TV| $8.99 per month for Starz (after a 1-month free trial)
- Hulu devices:Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
Hulus basic service has all five seasons ofPoweravailable to stream on-demand. At just $7.99 per month (or $4 more per month to watchcommercial-free), its one of the best ways to watchPower online. But when it comes to new episodes, youll want to add Starz as a premium channel toHulu with Live TV, which offers more than 50 channels for $40 per month and includes a free Hulu account. Even better: You can preview Starz for a full month before youll be charged.
4) Amazon Prime Video
- Cost: $8.99 per month for Starz | $119.99 per year for Amazon Prime
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
If you already have a Prime subscription, Amazon Prime Video is an easy way to add Starz to your viewing lineup. Additionally, youll get access to all previous seasons of Power (and any other Starz show), so youll have no trouble catching up. However, if you dont feel like subscribing to a monthly serviceor you just want to try the seriesyou can buy individual episodes for $2.99 a pop. Only seasons 2 ($9.99) and 5 ($19.99) are available for purchase, though, and not every season will let you buy all individual episodes.
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)for YouTube TV | $9 per month for Starz
- : Google Chromecast,, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
YouTube TV is an all-around solid streaming choice with plenty of entertainment and sports options, including AMC, Bravo, and ESPN (though the service doesnt carry HBO or NFL Network). The Starz add-on package, and thus the ability to stream Power,costs an additional $9 per month.(Heres the complete guide to.)
How to watch PowerSeasons 1-5
- Starz appand website
- Cost: $8.99 per month
Devices: iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Mac, PC, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire Stick, Xbox One, Xbox One S, select Samsung Smart TVs
The Starz app is the cheapest and most direct way to stream every season of Power. You get every episode of Power, plus access to any other Starz shows, includingOutlander and American Gods, and Starz lineup of popular films.
If you want to watch Power on the official site, you can use your login from one of the above streaming services. Go to the site, click find your provider, use the same login from that service, and you should be good to go.
Power seasons 1-5 is also available on Hulus on-demand library, , regular YouTube (up to season 4), iTunes, and Google Play. If youre looking to just dip your toes in with an episode or two, one of these options is a solid pick at an average of $1.99 to $2.99 per episode.
New to ?
Here are our picks for the and . If youre looking for a specific channel, heres how to , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , /, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , the , , and , as well as . If youre on the move, heres how to and .
- Chromecast vs Roku vs Amazon Fire: Whats best for you?
- The Amazon Fire Stick can help you finally cut the cord